We have always believed that keeping an open mind to issues, initiatives and ideas is essential if we are to help create relevant and cost effective solutions that genuinely impact upon the lives of young people, adults, the communities in which they live and the businesses in which they work.
In these increasingly demanding and uncertain economic conditions, with significantly reduced financial support, budget cuts and service withdrawal we believe this approach is vital.
A new way of doing things
Mindful of the changing political and economic circumstances in which we now have to operate we have reviewed the ways in which we will go about things so that we continue to get the best out of budgets, people and partnerships and deliver the returns demanded.
- Deliver sustainable solutions without compromise on quality
- Always view issues in the round and consider how they impact upon the ‘community’ as a whole
- Be open to innovative ways to share and cooperate with stakeholders in order to fund and resource projects
- Have the flexibility and confidence to inject the appropriate blend of skills when required
- Help organisations facilitate change
- Deliver projects to time and budget